Water Emergency Services
GBS Group prides itself in being able to offer a wide variety of emergency services at a moment's notice. Our twenty-four hour/seven days a week certified disaster crews can be mobilized within hours to begin minimizing damage and getting the affected area back to usable status.
Construction or remodeling accidents
Weather related damage
Regardless of what the incident was, it can be devastating to an office building and the possessions inside. Water will swell, discolor and crack wood, stain documents and books, decay, and damage circuit electrical components. Mainly, it causes business disruption. Early water damage is called primary damage and the effects can usually be seen immediately. However, it is much more difficult to see the damage caused by moisture that changed from a liquid as it travels throughout the building causing secondary damage as it changes into condensation.
Failure to properly apply the necessary drying and monitoring equipment can often lead to expensive and timely mitigation problems with mold and mildew. It can also lead to legal issues over indoor air quality issues or mold and mildew concerns.
Our Water Emergency Services Include:
- Water Extraction
- Assessment of the affected areas will determine the equipment needed to restore normal humidity levels
- Floors and walls will be checked for actions required
- Moving and protecting furniture & equipment
- Dehumidification equipment
- Walls exposed to flood damage will be ventilated to prevent water damage
- Humidity levels will be monitored
- Odor & bacteria chemicals will be applied to prevent growth
- Carpet pads that are damaged will be removed
- Treatments to carpets that can be saved will be applied
- Carpets will be cleaned.